Representative: Patent Attorney and National Qualification for Intellectual Asset-Based ManagementProfile
Handles overall categories of IP (Intellectual Property) rights including design right and trademark besides patent (mainly electricity and information) and also IP consulting service. Graduated from study of Ocean Mechanics Management which is a postgraduate course of Kobe Merchant Vessel University.
- He joined in a patent office in Tokyo and was involved with filing of IP applications and intermediate treatment of the applications relating to image processing, telecommunication and robot, etc.
- In Japan Motorola Inc., he was involved with quality control of semiconductor production, establishment of Taiwan plant and R&D of packaging semiconductor.
- Filing of overseas patent application
- Filing of patent application in the categories of electricity and telecommunication and also filing of design and trademark
- Consulting of IP rights
- Agreement (contract), expert testimony and corresponding to infringement
- Education of IP rights
- Japan Patent Attorneys Association (Design committee)
- Licensing Executives Society Japan
- President of IAT Management Corporation